During the G.I.V.E. Program, high school students work one-on-one with a mentor to complete a number of projects that teaches the students different aspects of working within a nonprofit.
Students get to…
- Have 1:1 specialized mentorship
- Receive career development advice across different industries
- Gain variety of skills from social media management to developing educational materials
- Interact with other interns and team members
The G.I.V.E. Program began in 2020 and has more than 11 projects completed already.
- 2 program rotations (2020-2021)
- 11 projects
- 6 mentors
- 8 interns
- At least 62% of the interns identify as a population that is underrepresented in STEM industries
Apply to be a G.I.V.E. Program Volunteer today!
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject GIVE Mentor and we’ll be in touch shortly!